Treats for the Strange

Welcome to Treats for the Strange. I update erratically, whenever I feel the need to share something in my very pansexual collection.

Treats for the Strange is for anyone with a love of sexuality, art and kink.

Welcome.

GF

So, my job has been keeping me quite busy. I haven't had much time for the blog, unfortunately, but once I regain some energy, I'll put more effort in.

Anyway, my job is as a baker. We make some gluten free products, but we always label them GF. Because my gender on fetlife was gender fluid for so long, and fetlife abbreviates it as GF, that is always my immediate thought when I see GF. So today I asked my co-worker, "How many gender fluid ones do we need to make?"

I think she thought she misheard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.