Treats for the Strange

Welcome to Treats for the Strange. I update erratically, whenever I feel the need to share something in my very pansexual collection.

Treats for the Strange is for anyone with a love of sexuality, art and kink.

Welcome.

blond pony

A pony girl waits for her master on her hands and knees, holding a driving whip. I like that her tail matches her hair color... I wonder if it's made from her hair, actually. That would be neat. I'm curious to see the head harness over her face rather than the back of her head, but you can't always get what you want.

I almost didn't notice the stirrups... not much in the way of a saddle though. I guess you ride this pony bareback.

This is from fetish-photos.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.